Saturday, January 31, 2009


listening now: Lighten Up by Morcheeba!


I can feel a storm brewing over nothing

We were having fun

There's no harm done there

You need attention

I can see you're sulking

It's about time that you learn to share

Lighten up

It's gonna brighten up

I want to play

You're in the way of our sunshine

Lighten up

It's gonna brighten up

Just let it go

And I will throw you a lifeline

I don't what happened

To those resolutions

We think we found the truth at last

When it escapes

Inside the mirror is a false impression

I can feel so swollen

When I'm in good shape

Lighten up

It's gonna brighten

want to play

You're in the way of our sunshine

Lighten up

It's gonna brighten up

Just let it go

And I will throw you a lifeline

Lighten up

It's gonna brighten up

I want to play

You're in the way of our sunshine

Lighten up

It's gonna brighten up

Just let it go

And I will throw you a lifeline
oh gosh, this song is super nice, the music just goes like....lighten up brighten up..
gotta go study, resume with the task at hand.
supersaturated with all the studying, and watched Gokusen 10th, nothing surprising, kinda disappointing though.

Y4:27 AM

skyward
greeting message, hit counter or whatever.

her
about you!

destined
  • exam is coming real soon, feel my palpitation now.


  • speak


    take off
    ♥link
    ♥link
    ♥link
    ♥link


    reminisce
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    December 2009
    March 2011
    August 2011
    February 2012


    credits
    1 2 3 4