Saturday, June 27, 2009


just a little by Leigh Nash

I know I've, been gone, for a long, long, long, while
I've been singing a song, when all i want, is to see you smile
About the time, I get there, I forget, why I'm gone

I wonder, why, just a little, I'm always wanting something more
Life is a riddle, I wish I had the answer for
Love breaks your heart, to teach you to be strong
I die, just a little, so I can live a little bit more

Like your eyes, you can have rainbows, without rays
In the morning light, I'll be holding you, again
Don't forget, our music, won't disappear, there's no end

I wonder, why, just a little, I'm always wanting something more
Life is a riddle, I wish I had the answer for
Love breaks your heart, to teach you to be strong
I die, just a little, so I can live a little bit more

I will sing to you, when the road sings me to sleep
Maybe you stay with me, and I will give you songs, you can keep

I wonder, why, just a little, I'm always wanting something more
Life is a riddle, I wish I had the answer for
Love breaks your heart, to teach you to be strong
I die, just a little, so I can live a little bit more

Y9:07 AM

skyward
greeting message, hit counter or whatever.

her
about you!

destined
  • exam is coming real soon, feel my palpitation now.


  • speak


    take off
    ♥link
    ♥link
    ♥link
    ♥link


    reminisce
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    December 2009
    March 2011
    August 2011
    February 2012


    credits
    1 2 3 4